VDA 6.3 Audit in Action Audit
VDA 6.3 is the German standard for a quality management system. It was initiated by the automotive industry and defines a set of rules and standards for car manufacturers suppliers.
Audit in accordance with VDA 6.3 consists of two stages: capacity audit - section P1 and proper audit - sections P2-P7.
The implementation of the VDA 6.3 standard in Action Audit is focused on the second stage which covers sections P2 to P7.
Action Audit users have access to a predefined VDA 6.3 audit checklist containing 59 questions divided into 6 categories:
- P2 - Project Management
- P3 - Development and process planning
- P4 - Development and product realization
- P5 - Supplier management
- P6 - Production
- P7 - Customer service and satisfaction, service
In addition, the system provides a rating scale compliant with the VDA:
- 0 - requirement not met
- 4 - requirement partially met
- 6 - requirement partially met but not fully implemented
- 8 - requirement met, but not confirmed in the documentation
- 10 - requirement fully met
and a proper results assessment:
- 91%-100% - conformity
- 81%-90% - conditional conformity
- 0%-80% - nonconformity