What data we collect?
When using the website, the User provides Ruby Logic with his personal data, in particular:
- first and last name of the user,
- e-mail address provided by the User,
- user's phone number,
- user's IP address,
- data on the User's behavior on our websites, browser type and version, unique device identifier.
Why we collect your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- providing services offered on the website,
- conclusion and implementation of a contract for the provision of services,
- sending messages containing commercial information,
- enabling contact with the Administrator,
- conducting direct marketing (with prior consent),
- sending the newsletter.
- providing data is voluntary, but in some cases it is necessary, e.g. when concluding a contract. Failure to provide personal data results in the inability to fully use the website's services, inability to contact the Administrator via the "Contact" tab and inability to receive information about special offers and promotions offered on the website. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
On what legal basis is your data processed?
Your personal data may be processed:
- based on the User's consent expressed on the website - if you agree to express it (art.6 ust.1 lit.b RODO),
- because data processing is necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of services or to take steps at the request of the User, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 ust.1 lit.b RODO),
- based on the legal obligation of the administrator (art.6 ust.1 lit.b RODO),
- for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including responding to messages sent via the "Contact" tab, for analytical and statistical purposes, to establish, assert or defend any claims, to test customer satisfaction (art.6 ust.1 lit.b RODO). More about the lawfulness of personal data processing can be found here: More information
How can you exercise your rights under RODO?
At any time, it is possible to withdraw consents granted on the website, including consent to the processing of personal data. Until then, the processing of the User's data is lawful. The User has the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request their rectification,
- request the transfer of personal data to another administrator,
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data or their removal,
Transfer of personal data
We can provide your data:
- service subcontractors - entities we use to perform the contract,
- entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies - only if a request is received based on an appropriate legal basis.
- Session cookie - session cookie is created when the User browses the website. These files are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookie - persistent cookies are not deleted after closing the browser and remain in the user's device for a specified period of time or without an expiry period.
- Secure cookie - secure cookie can only be used over HTTPS, provide an encrypted connection.
- Third-party cookies - third-part cookies are cookies placed by external entities used by the website. They can be used for advertising purposes.
The data that we collect using cookies is used to adapt our website to your needs. After obtaining statistical information from them, they are permanently removed from our systems. If you want to block cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings:
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Contact with Us